The SMR Track and Field Championships for season 2018-19 are on the weekend of 16/17 February at Caulfield Little Athletics Centre, Duncan Mackinnon Reserve, Murrumbeena.
The LAVic Information Page is here.
The timetable is here.
Parent Duty Timeslot Nominations
- The Parent Duty Roster is here.
- Please click here to email Alexandra Woods (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 7pm Friday 15th February to confirm you are OK with your duty allocation.
- Parent duties are essential to the hosting of these events. Note that if you have multiple children competing, you may be allocated one duty per child, per day they are competing.
- Closed-shoes are required when on duty - no thongs/sandals.
- Please don't use your phones whilst on duty and no photography.
- Please check-in at the Mentone tent 15 mins before your duty - don't go straight to your duty.
- Failure to perform your duty puts unfair pressure on our committee and other parents, and will result in forfeiture of your Parent Duty Bond or even prevent your child from participating.
- We'll be setting up tents for everyone, but BYO chairs. We will have limited space, so please understand that someone will most likely sit in your chair if you're not using it.
- Full centre uniform is required - including Chest Patches and Coles Patches. No pockets, lines, or logos larger than 40x40mm on shorts. LAVic regulations are here.
- Athletes, please arrive with plenty of time for parking and present at the table at our tents for a uniform check about 1 hour before your event.
- The Call Room opens 30 mins before event time, and CLOSES 20 mins before event time. All athletes should present to the call room at heat time in case the heat becomes a straight final.
- Parking will be tricky - there is additional parking along East Boundary Road, south of the track.
- Our Team Managers are Alex Woods 0411 956 413 and Tanya Stefanec 0419 351 078. Please contact them if you have any problems.