Another day of great Relay performances on Saturday saw Mentone place 2nd on the Southern Metro Region Relay
Carnival Medal Tally.
Full results are here.
Thanks to our Centre Team Managers, Age-Group Team Managers, Officials, Committee and Parent Helpers for all contributing to another successful event for our kids.
Click here for photos from the day (thanks Lucy).
The SMR Relay Championships for season 2018-19 are on this Saturday 17th November at Caulfield Little Athletics Centre, Duncan Mackinnon Reserve, Murrumbeena.
The LAVic Information Page is here, with SMR-specific info here including a link to the timetable.
- Click here for the Mentone Parent Duty Roster. Please click here to email Alexandra Woods by 5pm Friday 15th November to confirm you will perform your duty and remember that you must perform your duty to be eligible to claim back your Duty Bond.
- Closed-shoes are required when on duty - no thongs/sandals.
- Please don't use your phones whilst on duty.
- Please check-in at the Mentone tent 15 mins before your duty - don't go straight to your duty.
- We'll be setting up tents for everyone, but BYO chairs/blankets. We will have limited space, so please understand that someone will most likely sit in your chair if you're not using it.
- Full centre uniform is required - including Chest Patches and Coles Patches. Shorts/leggings must be plain black without pockets, lines, or logos larger than 4cm x 4cm. LAVic regulations are here.
- Athletes, please arrive with plenty of time for parking and present at the table at our tents for a uniform check about 1 hour before your event.
- The Call Room opens 30 mins before event time, and CLOSES 20 mins before event time. All athletes in a team should present to the call room at heat time in case the heat becomes a straight final.
- Don't forget to have fun!