We had 104 athletes in total compete at Caulfield LAC on Saturday.
Individual performance results should be visible in your ResultsHQ profiles.
1st. Caulfield 635 Points
2nd. Mentone 610 Points
2nd. Sandringham 610 Points
4th. Brighton 330 Points
1st Mentone 1155 Points
2nd Caulfield 1070 Points
3rd Sandringham 950 Points
4th Brighton 660 Points
Round 2 of The Circuit 2018, our interclub competition for U13 and older Athletes, is on Saturday 10th November at Caulfield LAC (Duncan Mackinnon Reserve, Murrumbeena).
The fun starts at 10am.
Caulfield are offering standard events, finishing with some nitro-style fun.
Please note that there will not be any events for U13+ Athletes at our Mentone Twilight Session on Friday 9th November - please go to Caulfield on Saturday.
Please wear full Centre uniform, including Chest Patches and Coles Patches.
• Events will be organised by age group, gender or performance depending on numbers.
• Only the best performance from each centre counts towards points (e.g. if 2 Mentone athletes in U14B do long jump, only the highest point score counts towards the centre's tally in that event).
• 25 points for 1st, 20 for 2nd, 15 for 3rd, 10 for 4th, 5 for 5th.
• Long/Triple Jump/Shot put, automatic 25 points for predicting your distance. An athlete nominates the distance of their longest jump before they start. If they're +/- 5 cm, they get an automatic 25 points for their centre (but the centre overall can only score 25 points max for that event in that age group/gender). So in theory all 5 centres could get 25 points each in Long/Triple Jump per event. Points are otherwise allocated based on the best performance from an athlete from each centre.
- Discus, automatic 25 points for landing in/touching a target hoop on first contact with ground. Again, all 5 centres could earn 25 points per age group/gender. Points are otherwise allocated based on the best performance from an athlete from each centre per event.
• Relays/Elimination - points allocated based on finish position.
• Points will be tallied and hopefully announced at the conclusion of events, or via website/social media soon after.