This Saturday is Round 2. We are running a modified Program 2 - click here.
Under 7 Families are on Set Up - please arrive before 7:30am and check in with Matt or Scott to have your duty count towards your duty bond refund.
Under 12 Families are on Pack Up - please check out with Matt or Scott at the end of the pack up session to have your duty counted.
Click here for more info on how to qualify for your $50 duty bond refund
We are still running under COVID-safe protocols: physical distancing, masks for 12+, groups of 10, hygiene and all adults must sign-in online. More info below.
Our COVID-Safe officer is Tanya Stefanec, if you have ANY concerns please call her on 0417123249.
General Info (including COVID-Safe):
- Marshall at your first event with your Team Manager (check the program for time)
- Please remember your chest patches, or collect them from your Team Manager
- Uniforms are not required, just wear sports attire and bring hats, sunscreen and drink bottles
- Trial athletes please print and pin on your trial patch
- No canteen, BBQ or uniform sales
- All children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. You must not drop your child off and leave.
- All adults must sign-in each time they enter the venue. There will be QR codes at the gates for you to scan with your phones, or you can click here for the sign-in form
- No spectators. Only a single parent/guardian per child is allowed, although additional people are allowed if volunteering
- No canteen, BBQ or uniform sales at Rounds 1 or 2. Please bring your own drink bottles, food and sunscreen
- Our aim is to get you in and get you out as quickly as possible
- The gate at the north (tennis club) end of the track will be closed
- COVID-Safe protocols apply - children will be separated into groups of 10, masks required for all people 12 years and over (except when competing), 1.5m social distancing at all times (except when competing), sanitiser stations will be available. Click here for our plan and protocols
- Limited access to the clubrooms. Use the outside toilets (we have arranged additional cleaning).
- We will need additional parent volunteers to manage our sessions - you will be required to assist at some stage. If you are not willing to help, please do not attend, especially whilst we are running under COVID restrictions
- Click here for parent duty nominations and duty bond refund information
- Keep your registration receipt - we may be eligible for Government return-to-sport vouchers.
- If you or your child are sick, awaiting COVID test results or have had close contact with someone who is sick or awaiting results, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO LITTLE ATHLETICS!