We're excited to announce that registrations for Season 2020-21 are now OPEN!
Round 1 is on this coming Saturday 14th November.
As we all know, things are going to be a little different this year. Please note the following important points on how we will safely run our sessions under our COVID-19 restrictions:
- All children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. You must not drop your child off and leave.
- All adults must sign-in each time they enter the venue. There will be QR codes at the gates for you to scan with your phones, or you can click here for the sign-in form.
- No spectators. Only a single parent/guardian per child is allowed, although additional people are allowed if volunteering.
- No canteen, BBQ or uniform sales at Rounds 1 or 2. Please bring your own drink bottles, food and sunscreen.
- Rounds 1 and 2 will be limited to 3 events for U6-U8 and 4 events for U9-U16. Our aim is to get you in and get you out as quickly as possible. The program will be distributed this Thursday.
- No group warm-up - marshall at your first event 15 mins before start time.
- No Centre Training until after Round 2.
- The gate at the north (tennis club) end of the track will be closed.
- COVID-Safe protocols apply - children will be separated into groups of 10, masks required for all people 12 years and over (except when competing), 1.5m social distancing at all times (except when competing), sanitiser stations will be available. Our plan and protocols will be posted here soon.
- No access to the clubrooms. Use the outside toilets (we will arrange additional cleaning).
- Our Centre is run by volunteers. We will need additional parent volunteers to manage our sessions - you will be required to assist at some stage. If you are not willing to help, please do not attend, especially whilst we are running under COVID restrictions.
- Click here for parent duty nominations and duty bond refund information.
- Keep your registration receipt - we may be eligible for Government return-to-sport vouchers.
- If you or your child are sick, awaiting COVID test results or have had close contact with someone who is sick or awaiting results, DO NOT COME TO LITTLE ATHLETICS!
Please click here for our Registrations page containing registration links and information on our free trial and refund policy.
We're really looking forward to finally seeing everyone back at the track this Saturday.